Grab a sweater and hot cocoa, and enjoy the video! Leave your own winter tips below.
1. Wash your hair as infrequently as possible. You can use dry shampoo to extend washes!
I use Batiste Light & Breezy Fresh Dry Shampoo
2. Wash your hair at nighttime to avoid going outside with wet hair. If this isn’t possible, blow dry your scalp on the low, warm setting and put your hair up in a bun.
3. Oil your ends more regularly – they need more moisture at this time of year!
4. Use silicone-heavy products to avoid tangles:
Pantene Pro‑V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
It’s a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Styling Potion
5. Use protective styles where your ends are tucked away – try to choose buns instead of ponytails or braids!
6. If you’re going to be outdoors in freezing temps, cover your hair completely. I’ve been using a winter scarf wrapped around my head and hair. You can use a hat, hood, or satin-lined beanie.
———— MUSIC ————
Long Road Ahead B by Kevin Macleod
Life of Riley by Kevin Macleod
Find me on instagram!!