Hi people! Here’s my super simple hair care routine for growing out long and healthy hair. It really is simple. I probably give the least amount of craps about my hair. I deal with thinning hair and hair loss on an everyday basis, so the less I fuss with it, the better =D
QOTD: What’s your best tip for maintaining healthy hair?
★ If you enjoyed watching my video, give it a LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it. Thanks so much for the support! ♥ Leeann
★ JOIN THE TEAA CLUB ★
♥ SUBSCRIBE here: – Turn on notifications!
● I upload every Sunday & Wednesday & would love to see you come back!
★ LET’S CONTINUE SIPPING TEAA HERE ★
● Blog: (skincare empties every Friday)
+ Subscribe to my blog to get post notifications, or follow my blog on Bloglovin’!
★ IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ★
● How to get rid of bacne:
● How to have healthy nails forever: ttps://youtu.be/iqSjRWWwI8Q
● Part 1 NYC Vlog:
● How to have the best skin:
★ RECENT BLOG POST READS ★
● This Body Lotion is Seriously ‘Butta’:
● Two mini essences review:
● An AHA toner review:
★ PRODUCTS/MENTIONS ★
● I already have a blog post about my hair care routine. You can check that out here for details and links:
● I also have a blog post on my collection of oils and what I use them for that you can check out here:
● Check out my blog post on the ACV rinse that I mentioned:
● Nutiva Coconut Oil
● Briogeo Shampoo:
● TBS Banana Shampoo:
● TBS Banana Hair Mask:
★ WHAT I’M WEARING ★
● Body wrap:
★ MAKEUP REFERENCE VIDEOS ★
● My base makeup:
● Makeup brushes I use:
● How I do my brows:
● How I contour my nose with a cream product:
★ GET SOME CASH ★
● Don’t shop without Ebates to get cash back when shopping online – get $10 with your 1st purchase of $25:
● Traveling soon and don’t want to stay at a hotel? Get $40 in travel credit with Airbnb for your 1st stay at someone’s beautiful home:
★ TECH ★
★ HI, I’M LEEANN ★
● I’m not your typical beauty & wellness vlogger. I’m goofy as heck, but I’m a seriously sentimental person. I believe in the beautiful art of self-love and exercise self-care as much as I can. Expect to see beauty & wellness tips here at the Teaa Club because I want you to do the same.
★ MUSIC ★
♪ Forever (feat. Brenton Mattheus) [NCS Release] –
★ Disclaimer ★
This is not a sponsored video and some affiliate links are used (only the “go.magik” ones), which means that if you make a purchase through those links, then I may be compensated. They don’t change the cost of the product if you choose to use the links. They’re there for convenience, and any sort of commission I make goes right back into making my content better for viewers like you. But, feel free to not use them. Thank you for your understanding.
#haircareroutine #haircare #longhair